Hey Black Shark Land Bears, I have a confession

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Our 2023 baseball team has multiple problems. We walk many batters, we have many passed balls, we hit many batters. We make many, many errors. We don't hit the ball well at all. But you know what? Our rag tag bunch of heroe's have spanked dat as s of yours 3 out of 4 games this season! How does that feel to you bunch of narcissistic self centered over valued entitled hind tit sucking Thurston Howell III worshipping arse holes? Add that fact to your Egg Bowl loss this past season and losing a pair of games to a 1st year basketball coach and you have all the makings of a bunch of losers you could ask for. Enjoy your ride back to The Groooooove and think about this for the rest of the year because it was your schools last chance to salvage a horrible year. See ya next year, tell Yancy hello for me....

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Our 2023 baseball team has multiple problems. We walk many batters, we have many passed balls, we hit many batters. We make many, many errors. We don't hit the ball well at all. But you know what? Our rag tag bunch of heroe's have spanked dat as s of yours 3 out of 4 games this season! How does that feel to you bunch of narcissistic self centered over valued entitled hind tit sucking Thurston Howell III worshipping arse holes? Add that fact to your Egg Bowl loss this past season and losing a pair of games to a 1st year basketball coach and you have all the makings of a bunch of losers you could ask for. Enjoy your ride back to The Groooooove and think about this for the rest of the year because it was your schools last chance to salvage a horrible year. See ya next year, tell Yancy hello for me....
They ruin the sip.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login