Hey BulldogBruce.........Remember this guy?

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
There were some outstanding players in the group of names on that poster. Loved watching them play.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
That has got to be worth big bucks now!!!!
You got a few HOFers

Sorry I missed this when you initially posted it. I don't actually remember the snippet about me in that book. They really covered my high school stats which were pretty ridiculous.

patdog

May 28, 2007
My first game at DNF was one of the regional games that year (I think maybe Murray St.).

msu

Aug 22, 2012
You got a few HOFers

Sorry I missed this when you initially posted it. I don't actually remember the snippet about me in that book. They really covered my high school stats which were pretty ridiculous.
How did that pre-med work out? If I had such a stint, mine would have said the same thing my freshman year. But that sure didn't last very long.

mundiejc

Sep 19, 2015
Ill

I'll see what I can do Don......You guys were my hero's growing up.......My Father took me to my first game at DN in 1977....Still had wood bleachers then.....Now, I'm taking my grand kids..
I’m actually Don’s oldest son Justin. But they are being sent to him. I keep him updated when he pops up on here and will send a screen cap of this

Aug 22, 2012
I’m actually Don’s oldest son Justin. But they are being sent to him. I keep him updated when he pops up on here and will send a screen cap of this
Please tell your dad that when I was about 10 years old my dad took me to a game and told me if I wanted to learn how to pitch to watch this guy. It was Don Mundie. A lot of Greg Maddux style approach to Don’s game. So methodical and great pitch locator. Great times back then!!

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Bruce, how many balls did you sail over the first baseman's head before Polk moved you over there?:ROFLMAO:

1677781242154.png

Nov 25, 2019
You got a few HOFers

how did Polk find you in NY to bring you south?

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
I wanna know who wrote those pieces, Polk or David Murray? Kinda sounds like Jim Ellis though…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login