Hey crootniks - any chance at Maddox, Oak Grove QB?

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
Committed to A&M. He can sling it. Not a big frame though.
We’re working on it. Evidently the former staff hadn’t made much of an effort with this kid-this is what I’ve heard from a reliable source. With the expected changes in our offense going forward the lines of communication between us and this kid have heated up-he is at least listening. This late in the game, we may be too late.

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012
We’re working on it. Evidently the former staff hadn’t made much of an effort with this kid-this is what I’ve heard from a reliable source. With the expected changes in our offense going forward the lines of communication between us and this kid have heated up-he is at least listening. This late in the game, we may be too late.
Good info, thanks. With Jimbo/Petrino out at A&M, maybe he will listen.

Flowers may be the better prospect, I have no idea. Wonder if he fits Lebby’s offense…

Leachbeach

Jun 23, 2022
We have a pretty good shot at him! He is definitely listening, got Rev Hugh in his ear though!

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
Lebby is on him hard. That's all we can do.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
This is why I am not upset at letting go of Hughes. He has been drawing a check for a while now.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Never seen the kid play, but several friends who have been around a lot of HS football have said the same. I trust Lebby to make the decision on it though. He should know what it takes to run his system.
Watched a few minutes last night. That’s one skinny kid. Was surprised when someone said he’s committed to A&M. Seems like a long shot.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login