Hey DS, the Connatix video ads are back. It's not a cookie or malware.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
In lower right corner only when visiting SPS on PC. Then as you scroll down, it anchors underneath the post highlights on the right side of the page. It's not a cookie or malware. I've wiped all cookies, tried it in private browser mode, tried 4 different PC's and three different browsers. They're annoying as heck.

connatix ads.png

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Nothing here on my PC. Only thing on the "right side" is "Latest Posts"

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
In lower right corner only when visiting SPS on PC. Then as you scroll down, it anchors underneath the post highlights on the right side of the page. It's not a cookie or malware. I've wiped all cookies, tried it in private browser mode, tried 4 different PC's and three different browsers. They're annoying as heck.

View attachment 314551
Would you mind taking a screenshot of the whole screen so I can pass it along.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Sure. I'm away from the office right now. It doesn't start showing the ads until you login. If you're logged out , you never see them. If that helps. I'll get you a screenshot when I get back to the office. I'm in IT. Thoroughly cleaned the PCs. Nothing there related to malware. And not seeing it when visiting any other websites.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Just got back to my office. These video ads have stopped now. Checked it on 4 different PCs and three different browsers. Main one we use is Brave. On3 must have caught it. The ad wouldn't come up unless you logged in. I've seen it here once before a few months back

Reactions: dawgstudent

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Good deal. Bad ads will sometimes make it through. It's more frequent as you get closer to Christmas.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Takes up half the whole screen when trying to reply wtf
Had to edit this just to see what I was typing in this post, doube wtf
It comes in from the bottom and the sides and is irritating AF

mobile view Screenshot_2023-03-02-17-22-54.png

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login