Hey DS

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
I noticed the countdown clock went straight to Egg Bowl mode after the AU win, completely ignoring Tenn. State. Lets not allow this good win to go to our heads. We are Mississippi State. This is the kind of arrogance the dead Indians live (or rather died) for. I'm sure they are cackling and baking up a nice big humble pie for us to chow down on. I respectfully suggest you rethink this impetuous decision.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I noticed the countdown clock went straight to Egg Bowl mode after the AU win, completely ignoring Tenn. State. Lets not allow this good win to go to our heads. We are Mississippi State. This is the kind of arrogance the dead Indians live (or rather died) for. I'm sure they are cackling and baking up a nice big humble pie for us to chow down on. I respectfully suggest you rethink this impetuous decision.

No.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Is Tenn ST bringing their band and is this the week State Honors all Veterans?

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
If we lose to Tennessee state it will not be because sixpackspeak skipped over the game with the countdown clock

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
If we lose to Tennessee state it will not be because sixpackspeak skipped over the game with the countdown clock

I might go ahead and tweet out "Great win for Mississippi State" and say this is for tennessee state.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I would love a SixPack postgame recap podcast episode on the Thursday before each game

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I was on campus late one afternoon this week and heard the band playing all of the service academy songs so I would say yes that its military appreciation day

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I might go ahead and tweet out "Great win for Mississippi State" and say this is for tennessee state.

I’m driving from Texas to Mississippi on Saturday, so I was going to listen to the streaming audio of the game. The last time I used the Tune-In app, we lost to South Alabama. I don’t know if I can tempt the football gods that much.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login