Hey Horny Toads

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
While you’re crying in your beer over getting skull drug up down the field, take a second and imagine that in 6 days you have to play Bama or LSU or Arkansas or A&M or Tennessee, and imagine how your demoralized team would fall apart even further. That’s what it’s like in the SEC. State and Ole Miss deserved to be in the playoff before those frauds.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I wouldn't be too quick to extrapolate Georgia being one of the best teams in college football history, to State and Ole Miss are better than TCU.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
And didn’t TCU beat ole miss just about nine years ago in a Other 6 bowl game by like
7 TD’s
I remember because throughout the Orange Bowl, they would show a graphic saying “The State of Mississippi had been outscored by 49 points today.” and I’d be like “damn ESPN, we’re only down by 10.”

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
While you’re crying in your beer over getting skull drug up down the field, take a second and imagine that in 6 days you have to play Bama or LSU or Arkansas or A&M or Tennessee, and imagine how your demoralized team would fall apart even further. That’s what it’s like in the SEC. State and Ole Miss deserved to be in the playoff before those frauds.
The Big 12 wasn't so big this year and soon they will be losing the two best teams in their conference. The Big 12 went 2-7 in the bowl games this year and one of those wins was TCU over Michigan. You know the other win they had. The outcome of the NC game was predictable when you compare TCU's 54th ranked composite recruiting rating to Georgia's 2nd ranked rating.

What TCU did to Michigan was shocking since Michigan is in the top 10 composite ratings. Sadly, college football is doomed to watching retread games between Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, USC, Clemson, etc going forward until the expanded playoffs get here. Even then, with the talent the teams I mentioned will still be in the NC game. This game did nothing more than demonstrate what is ahead for college football so enjoy watching Georgia over the foreseeable future.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login