Hey Hugh, thoughts on this storm

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I know it's a little early and predictions are all over the place but it looks like it has a chance to make landfall a little stronger than originally predicted and then right up through the middle of the state. What say you ?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
That Hardy concert is gonna be messy. The eye will be somewhere in northwest MS around the time that is supposed to start.

• Sad
Reactions: MSUDOG24

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
That Hardy concert is gonna be messy. The eye will be somewhere in northwest MS around the time that is supposed to start.
Any chance they move it to the Hump? Surely it can't happen on the baseball field.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Any chance they move it to the Hump? Surely it can't happen on the baseball field.
Bump.

I'd like to know if there any rumors on contingency plans. Hopefully they just cancel and reschedule for another weekend.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Just our luck. We finally get something cool in town and now this. It hasn't rained a drop in Starkville in better than 2 months except right during our first game (still not a drop at my house) and it appears now our big concert. Bummer.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Storm is expected to make landfall as a hurricane Wednesday night in LA and then track across western MS during the day Thursday. Main impacts will be gusty winds and heavy rain, but MS will be on the side where tornadoes could be an issue. In a case of perfect timing, our Greenville Skycam is being installed as we speak. Get to see what it can catch of the storm.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
There's no way we let people on our "crown jewel of athletics" with it flooding. I don't see how tickets could convert to the hump since we sold more than it would hold and seats couldn't be assigned. They need to reschedule it if they can.
I bought insurance, so hopefully that covers it.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
There’s no way that Hardy concert is going to happen. I will be shocked if it does.

Some rain will be nice to get but we don’t need 5 inches at one time either.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Just saw your post after I mentioned it in the other thread... Of course a hurricane will make a mess of us finally breaking through with a big outdoor concert.

isn't that a real kick in the cuntshit.

(I figured if I was going to gimmick infringe, I'd go all the way)

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Just saw your post after I mentioned it in the other thread... Of course a hurricane will make a mess of us finally breaking through with a big outdoor concert.

isn't that a real kick in the cuntshit.

(I figured if I was going to gimmick infringe, I'd go all the way)
Maybe it will speed up and be clear by concert time and leave that post hurricane chill in the air.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Bump.

I'd like to know if there any rumors on contingency plans. Hopefully they just cancel and reschedule for another weekend.
I don't remember if it was Twitter or what but I saw a post this morning that said rain or shine and to consult the hailstate.com/Hardy website.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login