Hey JLS

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
No Ian, but plenty of leaves. No biggie cleaned them out easily while drinking and swimming. Enjoy those 12° nights. Playing in a golf tournament tomorrow. 82° light N wind and no humidity.
1665101748941.jpeg

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
No Ian, but plenty of leaves. No biggie cleaned them out easily while drinking and swimming. Enjoy those 12° nights. Playing in a golf tournament tomorrow. 82° light N wind and no humidity.
View attachment 242856
Sorry just seeing this. Got home a little late. Was at the range with little JLS who was getting a lesson. We have a 4 pm tee time tomorrow, but it will probably be too cold for your blood at 75° and sunny.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (40).gif

It'll be like I am playing against you tomorrow since little JLS is about the same distance as you off the tee.

Reactions: NTDawg

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Sorry just seeing this. Got home a little late. Was at the range with little JLS who was getting a lesson. We have a 4 pm tee time tomorrow, but it will probably be too cold for your blood at 75° and sunny.
View attachment 242899

It'll be like I am playing against you tomorrow since little JLS is about the same distance as you off the tee.
Oh I’m sure he is as long as me, but the difference is I am Bobby Locke on the green. So great you get close and have a possible 2 putt. I have an absolute 2 or less putt.

• Wow
Reactions: JoeLee'sSocks

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Oh I’m sure he is as long as me, but the difference is I am Bobby Locke on the green. So great you get close and have a possible 2 putt. I have an absolute 2 or less putt.
You think I am bad at putting huh...

Played with a friend a couple of weekends ago and he nutted a wedge into a short par 3. I decided to putt off the tee box and my ball is the one closest to the pin. Not shitting you. Putted it 110 yards to within 3 feet.

Tee box circled in yellow in the background.
Screenshot_20221006-204953_copy_540x1140_1.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221006-204953_copy_540x1140_1.png
    Screenshot_20221006-204953_copy_540x1140_1.png
    993.2 KB · Views: 4

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
49% is gross. A fella could have his sack sticking to his inner thigh in those conditions. See below for "low humidity" and ideal golfing conditions.

View attachment 242904
I know you're trying to lie to yourself and convince yourself you didn't move yourself to a frozen hell, but what's the temp going to be the next morning at 7:30 when some of us are squeezing off a round before watching the State game?

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I know you're trying to lie to yourself and convince yourself you didn't move yourself to a frozen hell, but what's the temp going to be the next morning at 7:30 when some of us are squeezing off a round before watching the State game?
It's a crisp 35° right now good sir. That's shorts and a pullover weather if you are into golfing early in the morning with all that dew on the course. Rooster tail puts are the worst.

Honestly these cool fall mornings are better spent up in the mountains hunting elk and mule deer. Sucks have to drop $25 on the tags and drive 30 minutes from the house to go elk hunting though. Even better, is we are less than 2 months from the ski resorts opening. Those season passes are nice, but the 15 minute drive up to the resort gets old.

The real shoulder season is between the close of hunting season on November 3 and after Thanksgiving. Golf courses are closed, hunting season is over, and the ski resorts haven't opened. Thinking I might have to sneak down to the Salmon River for some fall steelhead fishing. Supposed to be amazing in November, but it's a solid 45 minute drive from here.

I think you're right Johnson... I should just hole up in the house until summer. It's going to be miserable here with all the hunting, fishing, skiing, and the like.***

All seriousness. My golf course does close for the season next week lol. They have to aerate the fairways and greens, blow out all of the irrigation, and insulate and cover the greens before the snows start.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
It's a crisp 35° right now good sir. That's shorts and a pullover weather if you are into golfing early in the morning with all that dew on the course. Rooster tail puts are the worst.

Honestly these cool fall mornings are better spent up in the mountains hunting elk and mule deer. Sucks have to drop $25 on the tags and drive 30 minutes from the house to go elk hunting though. Even better, is we are less than 2 months from the ski resorts opening. Those season passes are nice, but the 15 minute drive up to the resort gets old.

The real shoulder season is between the close of hunting season on November 3 and after Thanksgiving. Golf courses are closed, hunting season is over, and the ski resorts haven't opened. Thinking I might have to sneak down to the Salmon River for some fall steelhead fishing. Supposed to be amazing in November, but it's a solid 45 minute drive from here.

I think you're right Johnson... I should just hole up in the house until summer. It's going to be miserable here with all the hunting, fishing, skiing, and the like.***

All seriousness. My golf course does close for the season next week lol. They have to aerate the fairways and greens, blow out all of the irrigation, and insulate and cover the greens before the snows start.
I am jealous of the ski resorts. I don't know how long it'd take for me to get tired of skiing, but I'd like to find out. Everything else I think is an itch I could scratch once a year and be sated. Overall you make a strong argument but I still think there must be something wrong with you to have different preferences from mine.

ETA: I agree rooster tail puts suck as does golfing in dew in general, but it's the only way to avoid the 17ing *** hats that think a 4 and a half hour round is an ok pace.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeLee'sSocks
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login