Hey John

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Our bullpen was more reliable tonight than the Hail State Plus audio feed from the app. Is there not a better option for this? Whatever bush league platform you are using is horrendous. I’ve put up with the audio consistently crashing, going silent at random times, and not being able to rewind in a sufficient manner for too long. I wouldn’t mind so much listening to Ron Polk breathe into the mike if you just had a platform that wasn’t created when he was still coaching.

Am I missing something here? The audio feed displays 5 selections at the top right corner but I feel like I’m taking a chance every time I touch one of them. On Demand is even worse, as you have to press the FF button thousands of times to get to the good parts, which is the only reason for having that option. It shuts off at random times and sometimes it seems like the buttons aren’t compatible with I-phone.

For ***** sake, spend some money and get that **** fixed.

CharlieWinfield

Feb 15, 2015
I have had pretty good luck with the free Varsity Network app from Learfield / IMG. I have not used it a ton, so I can’t really argue with people who might disagree, but I have liked it. I also like that it sends me notifications when broadcasts are starting, etc.

kphall11

Apr 8, 2013
I have had pretty good luck with the free Varsity Network app from Learfield / IMG. I have not used it a ton, so I can’t really argue with people who might disagree, but I have liked it. I also like that it sends me notifications when broadcasts are starting, etc.

Yes, this is the answer.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login