Hey new here

Nov 20, 2023
in for response
I’m sure you looked it up but D Coordinator and LBs coach at Oregon but he ain’t coming here unless fired, and they don’t play a lot of Defense in the Pac12 or PAC whatever it’s about to be and I don’t know much about him other than that.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I kind of figured what words they don't want you to use gets blocked out with asterisks. So just use what you want.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
There's a cover charge now for new members. It's $200 and it can either go towards Hadad's flat screen tv collection, my storm chase team fuel and gas station burrito fund, or if it's $1 bills towards IMPP's Cheetah Lounge Coach Insider Info fund.

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
Tosh Lupoi makes $1.7 million per year. He's Co-DC but he calls the plays.

I just can't see a world where we get him. Would love to be wrong.

Reactions: aTotal360

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
I’m sure you looked it up but D Coordinator and LBs coach at Oregon but he ain’t coming here unless fired, and they don’t play a lot of Defense in the Pac12 or PAC whatever it’s about to be and I don’t know much about him other than that.
Doesn't matter what the other PAC 12 teams' defenses look like. Oregon has a great defense.

Reactions: DawgsNCowboys87

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Some of the best advice I ever got on this board as a newbie way over a decade ago:

"Post less, read more, and develop a thick skin"

Before you jump in and start getting diarrhea of the mouth, learn the important stuff like who's who, who's liberal, who's an *******, who's a know it all (lots of those around here, just ask us) who likes/dislikes football, basketball, baseball.

Then there's the all important, who watches tv w/ their wife, who does the cooking, who takes the garbage out, what cable or streaming service do you use, what adblocker is the best, Tabasco or Crystal, etc.

Regarding that thick skin, prepare to get it tested regularly but most everybody will rip you a new one on one post if they disagree then give you a like or a thumbs up on another one 10 minutes later. Just roll with it and make regular contributions to the dawgstudent Big Screen TV Fund and you'll enjoy it around here.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Some of the best advice I ever got on this board as a newbie way over a decade ago:

Before you jump in and start getting diarrhea of the mouth, learn the important stuff like who's who, who's liberal, who's an *******, who's a know it all (lots of those around here, just ask us) who likes/dislikes football, basketball, baseball.

Then there's the all important, who watches tv w/ their wife, who does the cooking, who takes the garbage out, what cable or streaming service do you use, what adblocker is the best, Tabasco or Crystal, etc.

Regarding that thick skin, prepare to get it tested regularly but most everybody will rip you a new one on one post if they disagree then give you a like or a thumbs up on another one 10 minutes later. Just roll with it and make regular contributions to the dawgstudent Big Screen TV Fund and you'll enjoy it around here.
I know who that guy is!

Dawgs_4_life

Jun 12, 2014

TLDR

Lebby’s Burner

Nov 13, 2023

Learned that the hard way😂

Nov 20, 2023
Doesn't matter what the other PAC 12 teams' defenses look like. Oregon has a great defense.
I watch a lot of College Football and didn’t know their Defense was considered Great. I totally agree with you I should’ve done more research and known the facts first. In that case it seems by what people say that we have no chance at him. So I wonder who our best options are of the guys we can get.. or what the list turns out to be

Reactions: StateCollege
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login