Hey Peacock, how about 17 you?

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I thought this was going to be about the horrific production of the replays. I watch the Pole Vault yesterday and they should of showed the graphic that they showed after the jump, BEFORE the jump. That way you would have known the actual information of how many attempts left. The two announcers kept getting it wrong and the graphic that they showed before the jump would show the attempt number at that height. If they had skipped a height or moved to the next they did not have 3 attempts at each height.

They had the same terrible production in team gymnastics.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Been saying for years that I want the voice of Charles Barkley or Samuel L Jackson giving me directions in my truck. The prompts when you miss a turn would be epic.
I had one of those clunker sized dash mount GPS units back in the day and they had all kinds of voices you could purchase and had short sample clips to listen to before your purchase. My favorite one was Homer Simpson, he would say something like "woo hoo, you've arrived home, time for a cold Duff beer!" Dennis Hopper was another good one

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
I had one of those clunker sized dash mount GPS units back in the day and they had all kinds of voices you could purchase and had short sample clips to listen to before your purchase. My favorite one was Homer Simpson, he would say something like "woo hoo, you've arrived home, time for a cold Duff beer!" Dennis Hopper was another good one
They need to bring this back with all the new technology available

Reactions: Anon1697564126
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login