Hey Yo

Sep 12, 2013
Looks like Scott Hall is about to pass. Had multiple heart attacks after complications from hip surgery, gonna be taken off life support soon.

That actually 17ing sucks. NWO for life.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
“Survey says... another one for the good guys!”

That really sucks. Scott Hall was one of my favorites. Sadly, his PTSD from killing a man in self-defense caused him to spiral. We probably would’ve lost him years earlier if not for Diamond Dallas Page.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Lifelong wrestling fan here, and out of the twenty or so moments that will forever be etched in my memory, Scott Hall showing up out of nowhere on Nitro is in my Top 5.

He’s a dude that clearly battled a lot of demons in his life, but the guys that really knew him loved him, and I hate that this is how he’s going out. Such a freak thing after all he’s survived over the years.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I drove past Kennestone hospital where he is and there were a handful of people standing outside with NWO shirts on. Had a mini vigil going on.

BrunswickDawg

Aug 22, 2012
Lifelong wrestling fan here, and out of the twenty or so moments that will forever be etched in my memory, Scott Hall showing up out of nowhere on Nitro is in my Top 5.

He’s a dude that clearly battled a lot of demons in his life, but the guys that really knew him loved him, and I hate that this is how he’s going out. Such a freak thing after all he’s survived over the years.

I was THERE - Macon, Georgia in the Macon Coliseum on May 27,1996 when Scott Hall showed up on Nitro. The pop was unreal!

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Man, that’s awesome that you got to see it in person. Thanks to some combination of the internet, social media, and smart phones, you just can’t create shock scenarios like that in wrestling anymore, but I’ll never forget legit thinking that WWF was planting guys at live events to infiltrate WCW. Hilarious thinking back on it now

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login