Highest priced college football tickets you ever saw

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
for a regular season game ? Out of curiosity I went to a few ticket sales sites and looked. I'm not an authority on this but I've never seen anything like the aTm vs Texas game this fall. I know I'm behind the times on a lot of things but holy crap.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
for a regular season game ? Out of curiosity I went to a few ticket sales sites and looked. I'm not an authority on this but I've never seen anything like the aTm vs Texas game this fall. I know I'm behind the times on a lot of things but holy crap.
It’s the first time they’ve played in 10-ish years after always playing every year. Both are 2 of the richest public universities in the country and have loaded fan bases. Not too surprising to me. It’s gonna be must see TV!

Reactions: thatsbaseball

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Last ticket in section!
Screenshot 2024-08-19 at 1.47.13 PM.png

That's like $35/minute of entertainment.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Cost 200 a month internet and YouTube tv to watch from home on huge screen easy access to bathroom much cheaper and better food/drink. Hard to beat live game experience but they have priced many out of going on top of travel costs. MSU prices aren't that crazy. But still cost a buttload to go. Much more than it did 10 years ago when we were much better to watch

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login