Hinds County DA…

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
[FONT="]BREAKING: In this incident report, Joshua Towns says Hinds Co. District Attorney Jody Owens pulled a gun on him. Most of the incident report, which was also released to other reporters, has been redacted.But we have the unredacted report, too, provided exclusively to us.#wlbt pic.twitter.com/wxJu0UkKnE— C.J. LeMaster (@CJLeMaster) September 13, 2022 [/FONT]

patdog

May 28, 2007
Hinds County gonna Hinds County. And we wonder why the crime is so bad. Who am I kidding? Nobody wonders why.

Miketice

Sep 2, 2013
Hinds County gonna Hinds County. And we wonder why the crime is so bad. Who am I kidding? Nobody wonders why.

So what IS the reason? We dance around THE reason a lot here. One day when I don’t wanna post I’m gonna call a SPADE a SPADE and post it out loud.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
So what IS the reason? We dance around THE reason a lot here. One day when I don’t wanna post I’m gonna call a SPADE a SPADE and post it out loud.

Why wait? You should always follow your true nature and let your desire guide you.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Since you would know, is Isaiah 14:12-27 about you or Nebuchadnezzar? [The answer could correctly be both, by the way].

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Since you would know, is Isaiah 14:12-27 about you or Nebuchadnezzar? [The answer could correctly be both, by the way].[

One little rebellion to take over heaven and suddenly I am the bad guy. Seriously though given that I inspired the king to his deeds I would say that is talking about both of us.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022

First, thank you I like to try to be helpful. Second, I do not understand why you humans will not just say what you want to. If it helps I have a pretty good idea of the intent in using the word spade in your original post. Would you like me to state your point for you Mr. Tice? Everybody already hates me anyway, but be warned I do not lie so it might not be something that you want.

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
If we are going to boil this down to a specific color then that color is pink, as in *****, because that is what this little altercation is about.

Once aGain, pink proves itself to be the most powerful force know to men.

Miketice

Sep 2, 2013
First, thank you I like to try to be helpful. Second, I do not understand why you humans will not just say what you want to. If it helps I have a pretty good idea of the intent in using the word spade in your original post. Would you like me to state your point for you Mr. Tice? Everybody already hates me anyway, but be warned I do not lie so it might not be something that you want.

LOL Seriously I smile. Just wait... I may need help with other transgressions at a later date. I hate to use up all my juice on something obvious. I'll wait for something that matters

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005

Hey.. if I may but in. But as described in Sympathy for the Devil… when you laid traps for troubadours.. did you ever think the term “thug” would be so ingrained into the English language today?

I guess I can still say thug.

devil is in the details huh?? *wink* *elbow nudge*

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login