Hitting

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
Go watch softball if you want to see good hitting. Baseball if not. Softball put up 12 in one inning and Madisyn Kennedy hit a grand slam and 2 run bomb in one inning & we had two grand slams that inning. Baseball can bunt.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Kojak.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012
Go watch softball if you want to see good hitting. Baseball if not. Softball put up 12 in one inning and Madisyn Kennedy hit a grand slam and 2 run bomb in one inning & we had two grand slams that inning. Baseball can bunt.
If our fans are intent on splitting fan emotional investment and resources between men and women’s sports (which I believe is one of the reasons our men’s basketball team has been in the dark ages for years), can we at least have a separate sixpack board for women’s sports.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
If our fans are intent on splitting fan emotional investment and resources between men and women’s sports (which I believe is one of the reasons our men’s basketball team has been in the dark ages for years), can we at least have a separate sixpack board for women’s sports.
17 basketball! They had the resources this year and pissed it away. We chose to run it all back again and we got the same damn results. Our portal grabs weren't good. So don't talk to me about basketball until they can at least get off the bubble and make the sweet 16.

wasabaka

Sep 17, 2012
17 basketball! They had the resources this year and pissed it away. We chose to run it all back again and we got the same damn results. Our portal grabs weren't good. So don't talk to me about basketball until they can at least get off the bubble and make the sweet 16.
You realize we have not made the Sweet 16 since 1995 and 1996, right? We haven't even made it to the Second Round since 2008.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
You realize we have not made the Sweet 16 since 1995 and 1996, right? We haven't even made it to the Second Round since 2008.
That's my point. People bringing up money when we spent money and kept the same team who is doing the same thing. It's been two years since State softball was top 16. How about basketball just do a better job instead of complaining about every other sport and blowing their money on nothing. We had the money and we pissed it away.
Now we're just trying to get in again. Who thinks next season will be better? I don't. Jans is a good coach and there's support for basketball. They just need to win. Fans like winners.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login