Holy ****, CBS/Facebook better correct my bracket.....

Oct 14, 2007
I picked the aTm win, but they've got me down for a loss there. If it gets corrected, I went 13-3 today. Not a bad start, if I do say so myself. Only terrible pick would be UGA. But I thought they were hot and worth the gamble. And for 32 minutes I looked like a genius. Then they forgot how to play. My only other losses were UK (figured Gillespie was good for 1 W) and GMU (my 12-5 curse upset pick). Just for those of you who thought you could cheat fate: ALWAYS bet aGAINst the Mormons. It's just too easy.

MissStFan87

Feb 15, 2007
Not sure how confident I am in it, but it just seemed more likely to me than the other 12-5 matchups.

I have some interesting picks tomorrow with St. Joe's over Oklahoma, South Alabama over Butler, Davidson over Gonzaga and the aforementioned Western Kentucky over Drake. I doubt I go 14-2 again tomorrow, but at least my Sweet 16 is still intact ... for now.

<span style="font-weight: bold;">Edit to add</span>: Looks like you're not the only one being screwed on there. My friend picked Texas A&M as well, yet it shows it as incorrect. I'm sure they'll fix it.

B

BillBrasky10

but thanks for sharing. I do agree to bet against the Mormans. After sitting in numerous bars in Park City Utah, I will never pull for or support anything that has to do with Joseph Smith.

Oct 14, 2007
But I'm betting on Drake's history of tourney appearances and tourney experience to pull them through. I've got OU over St. Joe's. As far as USA-Butler, see my WVU-Drake explanation. Should be interesting. No way we go two days without some major upsets. My Sweet 16 is still intact right now too, but that could change in tomorrow. And let's all hope we don't State up the damn Oregon game tomorrow night. That would 17 up my bracket in a hurry.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login