Home School QB

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
It's the off season and with TSUN's recent pickup of 2025to23 Home School Prep QB commit, I got to wondering...

His Diddy got a job w the school, which led to the reclassification and commitment.

I remember Robert Lane's brother getting a job w the program in order to sign him as well.

My question is:
How many signees' relatives have gotten jobs at OM or around Oxford?

I know there are quite a few but the only ones I can think of are Lane and I think the Nkemdiches mother got a job and an apartment on the square. I could be mistaken though.

I fully support unsubstantiated internet rumors and barroom chatter.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Seems like a defensive player from Louisville a few years ago where their was a lot of rumors about new furniture and and addition on the mothers house plus cash etc. I think I remember that a local Louisville lawyer hired the mom for a big salary even though she had no experience in the field. I think it was C. J. Johnson but I remember the recruiting drama more than I remember the name.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Cam Akers HC had a job lined up had Cam signed with the cocksuckers. No one in his circle thought he was going to FSU

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
It's the off season and with TSUN's recent pickup of 2025to23 Home School Prep QB commit, I got to wondering...

His Diddy got a job w the school, which led to the reclassification and commitment.

I remember Robert Lane's brother getting a job w the program in order to sign him as well.

My question is:

I know there are quite a few but the only ones I can think of are Lane and I think the Nkemdiches mother got a job and an apartment on the square. I could be mistaken though.

Awesome user name!

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
Seems like a defensive player from Louisville a few years ago where their was a lot of rumors about new furniture and and addition on the mothers house plus cash etc. I think I remember that a local Louisville lawyer hired the mom for a big salary even though she had no experience in the field. I think it was C. J. Johnson but I remember the recruiting drama more than I remember the name.
I think I do remember hearing something about the CJ Johnson one, but it could've gotten mixed up w the others.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022

My question is:

Lawyers throughout the state are always in need of admin/janitorial staff, so that's pretty common. There's also a local bullet factory that has been known to give out jobs to mommas in need.

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014

My question is:

Laremy Tunsil
Laquon Treadwell

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
Laremy Tunsil
Laquon Treadwell
Definitely.
I should have been more clear though that I meant what jobs have been provided to family members of recruits that happen to sign w TSUN. It's such an interesting loophole.

It's a private business typically making the hires, so it's not illegal and would be too difficult to prove any actual impropriety or quid pro quo. So as I said, rumors are deeply encouraged. That's all they are anyway.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012

My question is:

The Nkemdiche's father was given a job a the University of Mississippi Medical Center as a researcher.

Reactions: ChinaDawgSunflower
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login