hopson scout article...

KurtRambis4

Aug 30, 2006
i just read the hopson article on scout and i just get more and more amazed by the lack of intelligence/double talk displayed by his mom.

Quote:_________________________________________________"People around here have told us that Scotty needed to go to UK or Louisville,"_________________________________________________

good to know she's depending on the advice of total strangers...

Quote:_________________________________________________One of the biggest concerns Jeanette had going into the season was Scotty's ability to relax and enjoy his senior season without the recruiting side show becoming a major distraction_________________________________________________

uhhh, if she wanted to avoid all the distractions, wouldn't they have gone ahead and committed early and gotten it all out of the way? this is getting better and better...

M

MsuD00D

Quote:_________________________________________________"People around here have told us that Scotty needed to go to UK or Louisville. I think their names be Andrew Jackson, Benjamin Franklin, and Grover Cleveland."_________________________________________________

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
can't believe people in KY would be saying he should go to KY or Louisville. Amazing, never saw that one coming.

GOPdog

Jun 24, 2007
Dude, what are you doing? What if Scotty reads this board? He could get his feelings hurt from what you said about his mom.

We Love you Scotty!!!! Come to state!!!

</TigBarksdale>
</OMSpirit>

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________One of the biggest concerns Jeanette had going into the season was Scotty's ability to relax and enjoy his senior season without the recruiting side show becoming a major distraction_________________________________________________

That's just a dumbass comment since her involvement is the one thing that's caused this to become a major distraction.

lawdawg02

Jan 23, 2007
this guy is amazingly talented. i really think we have as much a shot as anybody.

what if monta had come to school, even if for just one year? i think you can use his success (and the school's success that year) to recruit in the future. i want hopson. if not, i think we may save his scholly for next year for harris or maybe williams from starkville (assuming they are prep/juco).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login