How bad are the White Sox?

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
From an international perspective,

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I have few with holes but as long as my big toe don't go through the hole, I am good keeping and wearing it.

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
I was looking at it the other day and figured out that they could win the rest of their games this season and barely get 50 wins

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
What would be interesting is where the players on this roster played college ball (if at all)….

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
They look like they have been just pulled off after weed eating a ditch bank and tripping on a root into the soft mud and your shoe gets left behind. The Weedy Brown Sox.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
How that part of Chicago has a baseball team is beyond me.

I’ve been to the Windy City many, many times and have always loved my time there. Went through a couple summers ago and figured we’d scratch that stadium off the list…. The only good thing I can say is that it’s over with and I never have to go back.

Scammers abound trying to get you to “park”…. You can’t sit in the upper deck and have access to any other part of the stadium. All the 2nd level seating concessions are indoors in a dark, dank, carpeted area with no windows and hardly any TVs showing the game.

If MLB has a third world country, it’s in the south side of Chicago. How they ever compete is amazing.

Reactions: retire the banner
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login