How can I watch PSU-osu when in Prague?

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021
Anyone know of any Penn State bars in Prague? Going to be there during game time next week and trying to figure where/how I can maybe watch it. Hoping there may be a PSU bar in Prague somewhere. Thanks.

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021
Anyone know of any Penn State bars in Prague? Going to be there during game time next week and trying to figure where/how I can maybe watch it. Hoping there may be a PSU bar in Prague somewhere. Thanks.
Awesome city…not sure, unfortunately, about your question

Reactions: SleepyLion

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021

I've never been to Prague, or ever watched a PSU game while in Europe, so I'm hardly an expert.

First, there doesn't appear to be a PSU Alumni Assoc. International Chapter in Prague.

Second, I can't find any evidence of a specific bar/establishment that is known as a gathering spot for PSUers, or known for showing PSU games.

So what are your options?

First, if you have cable TV at home, and you have your computer with you, you should be able to stream the game on your computer using your cable provider. You may (I'm not certain, but suspect it's the case) have to use a VPN to trick the streaming service into thinking you're located in the USA.

Second, you probably can stream it on your phone using the Fox Sports App. That may use a lot of data, so you should make sure you're at least on a WiFi, and also what your phone carrier charges for data in Prague.

Third, in checking places that are known as Sports Bars in Prague, most seem to recommend The Dubliner. You can find out where it's located, and learn more about it, at the following link:

I can find a schedule of sporting events that they were broadcasting today. Alas, I can't find a calendar that lists what they're showing on future days. On their web site, they do have a way to e-mail the establishment, and leave a message. I'd recommend using that and asking if they would are planning to, or wold be able to, show the PSU game on Nov. 2. You can contact them at:

Good luck

WVilleLion23

Oct 27, 2022
Take it from my experience. I have watched us lose a big game while on vacay and I didn’t watch us lose a big game while on vacay (we lost, I just didn’t watch it).

Do not watch it live while on vacay. If we lose, it won’t hurt so badwatching it live and having a bad outcome can put a bad taste on your vacay.

If we win, you can be happy and be excited to watch it when you get it back home.

Just saying.

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021
You'll almost certainly need a VPN if your plan is to stream the game through a service that carries the FOX network, or by logging into a Fox website or app.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login