How close Germany came to advancing in the World Cup.

patdog

May 28, 2007
If this ball had crossed the line, Japans goal is disallowed, and Germany advances instead of Japan.

96665580-71bd-11ed-93f6-fca6eef59ac1 (1).jpeg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Looking back into the history of the world ironic German, Japan and Spain ended up in the same group. That other team was really out of place. It would have been weird if Italy got into that group.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
When my son was in the 9th grade my wife, me and my daughter was Christmas shopping. He sent a email to one of his teachers that sounded as if he was going to end his life. We drove up to the house and there was a fire truck, two Brandon police cars, three Ranking County sheriff cars and an ambulance. My wife had her phone off and mine was at the house. The teacher, principle and counselor did everything in their power to call us. We had no idea until we drove up to the house what was going on. My son was put under Region 8 for the remaining of that year and the following year. They required that happen before he could return to school. The schools do try to help. Also last year my daughter did not want to go to school. It was a fight to get her to go. We got everyone involved. At the end of the year, she finally said what was going on. There was a group of girls picking on other girls. My daughter was not the only one. These girls were not allowed to participate in any school activities the following year.

AssEndDawg

Aug 1, 2007
When my son was in the 9th grade my wife, me and my daughter was Christmas shopping. He sent a email to one of his teachers that sounded as if he was going to end his life. We drove up to the house and there was a fire truck, two Brandon police cars, three Ranking County sheriff cars and an ambulance. My wife had her phone off and mine was at the house. The teacher, principle and counselor did everything in their power to call us. We had no idea until we drove up to the house what was going on. My son was put under Region 8 for the remaining of that year and the following year. They required that happen before he could return to school. The schools do try to help. Also last year my daughter did not want to go to school. It was a fight to get her to go. We got everyone involved. At the end of the year, she finally said what was going on. There was a group of girls picking on other girls. My daughter was not the only one. These girls were not allowed to participate in any school activities the following year.
I'm missing the correlation with Germany and the World Cup here....

1msucub

Oct 3, 2004
Hey friend....I'm betting you meant to post this in Hugh'sBurnerPhone's message about suicide. I'd hate for such an emotional post to get lost in the mix.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Hey friend....I'm betting you meant to post this in Hugh'sBurnerPhone's message about suicide. I'd hate for such an emotional post to get lost in the mix.
Yep. Can't fix it. My computer has been locking up. I don't know how it really got to this thread. Oh Well. I will be the dumbass until it leaves the front page.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
In the words of Hank Hill isn’t soccer that sport that European ladies play while their husbands do the the cooking? Just trying to be funny soccer mob please don’t come after the ole devil for poking fun.

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
Let’s pretend I don’t understand soccer… what’s going on in the pic?
The ball is going out of bounds on what would have been a goal kick. The Japanese player crossed the ball to the middle of the field and it the scored a goal off of it. It put Japan up 2-1 in a major upset and sends them into the next round. That goal advanced Japan and kept Germany from advancing.

Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
Let’s pretend I don’t understand soccer… what’s going on in the pic?
Entire ball has to cross entire line to be out. Japan player hit a crossing pass & his teammate put it in the goal.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login