How different would this year be if Kendal Briles had been OC?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
His point is what if he had been our OC instead of Barbay. I think he would have. been able to do what Barbay said he was gonna do. Adapt the offense to suit our best players strengths. And I think that means skill players plus OL. Which would have made it better. I don't mind more run game but we are set up to pass across the board. The offense is better and more effective at 70/30 maybe 60/40 passing. Not the opposite. South Carolina for example. Offense was rolling in that game which I still don't think was all Barbay.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
His point is what if he had been our OC instead of Barbay. I think he would have. been able to do what Barbay said he was gonna do. Adapt the offense to suit our best players strengths. And I think that means skill players plus OL. Which would have made it better. I don't mind more run game but we are set up to pass across the board. The offense is better and more effective at 70/30 maybe 60/40 passing. Not the opposite. South Carolina for example. Offense was rolling in that game which I still don't think was all Barbay.
An upturned broom with a bucket for a head could have better been able to do what Officer Barbrady said he was going to do.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Zach Arnett would still be the head coach so I don’t think it would’ve been much different.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login