How do you listen to MSU baseball?

RivaDawg

Feb 26, 2008
I have been listening in Hail State app which is kind of janky. Today I used Tune-in Radio with WFCA broadcast. They cut to commercials in the middle odd an inning. How do you listen to the bulldogs?

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Man I was hoping nobody would reveal wfca on the tune-in radio in a public forum like this. Oh well, I did enjoy it before it got taken down. It always gets taken down immediately after somebody on here mentions the game being on for free. The rebels are watching and looking for destruction.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
I have been listening in Hail State app which is kind of janky. Today I used Tune-in Radio with WFCA broadcast. They cut to commercials in the middle odd an inning. How do you listen to the bulldogs?
SEC+ via Roku. I prefer Bart Gregory and Charlie Winfield.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Man I was hoping nobody would reveal wfca on the tune-in radio in a public forum like this. Oh well, I did enjoy it before it got taken down. It always gets taken down immediately after somebody on here mentions the game being on for free. The rebels are watching and looking for destruction.
reptilian dollar bill GIF by G1ft3d

00Dawg

Nov 10, 2009
Count me in for another vote of the Hail State app sucking. I gave it another try this season, but quickly went to the TuneIn app after continually having to restart while working in the yard or driving. The mid-game ads are annoying, so I’ll give Varsity a try this afternoon (don’t know why I didn’t think of that already).

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
I've got ESPN plus, so I just put the game on my phone app and pipe it through the radio when I'm driving, or through my headphones if I'm mowing the yard and such. Our TV guys are good.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Radio in a full minute ahead of espn+
And if I'm actually at the game listening, radio is 2-3 pitches behind the actual game. I've listened to it last 2 evenings on Hail State app while taking the dog on a walk and it's been ok, once I get it actually airing anyway, sometimes it takes it's awhile to start the stream though

Muttley

Aug 22, 2012
I'm unbelievably amazed that we can't get a FM station in the Meridian area to listen. WMOX is horrible unless you live in the cow pasture outside the station. I finally got the app on my phone, but it's hit or miss too.

Reactions: kired

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I'm unbelievably amazed that we can't get a FM station in the Meridian area to listen. WMOX is horrible unless you live in the cow pasture outside the station. I finally got the app on my phone, but it's hit or miss too.
Just told my son this today when we were driving - I can pick up 3 ole miss stations clear as could be. But have to switch back & forth between two stations for our games and hope one picks up (Lee county area)

Reactions: Muttley

Wesson Bulldog

Nov 3, 2015
Just told my son this today when we were driving - I can pick up 3 ole miss stations clear as could be. But have to switch back & forth between two stations for our games and hope one picks up (Lee county area)
Yes this is a pain in the neck especially around Jackson

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
I mostly watch, but I'm traveling I use the Hail State app. The Varsity app never works for me for some strange reason. I just get a wheel of death spinning and spinning in the Varsity app.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
I used the HailState website until this year. I'm not listening to radio broadcast this year because the website SUUUUUUKS ASSSSSSSS.

We're a founding member of the SEC and our athletic website looks and functions like SHIIIIIIIT!!!

It's embarrassing but par for the course. So, you know that Admin will probably leave it like this for 4 years

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Same way you do. WFCA on Tune-In is my first go to. If the ball game is not on WFCA for whatever reason, I use the HailState Ap.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Varsity app, if you prefer to listen. But my question is this...

If you have a device that gets the varsity app, why not just watch it on the ESPN app?

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
I used the HailState website until this year. I'm not listening to radio broadcast this year because the website SUUUUUUKS ASSSSSSSS.

We're a founding member of the SEC and our athletic website looks and functions like SHIIIIIIIT!!!

It's embarrassing but par for the course. So, you know that Admin will probably leave it like this for 4 years
This all day^^^
Why can't we get a better functioning app for the games? It's absolutely terrible to have an app like that in 2024.

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
All I can say is that I hope one day someone with an FM station outbids 1010 AM in the Meridian market and I can quit listening to that garbage quality....

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
And if I'm actually at the game listening, radio is 2-3 pitches behind the actual game. I've listened to it last 2 evenings on Hail State app while taking the dog on a walk and it's been ok, once I get it actually airing anyway, sometimes it takes it's awhile to start the stream though
Take a small pocket radio to the game and put in the ear buds. It will be on the money.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login