My gut reaction was to like...so I did..... but the 2nd knee jerk is , at 1-9, who wants any of their players?Going to see a lot of kids jumping ship..
My gut reaction was to like...so I did..... but the 2nd knee jerk is , at 1-9, who wants any of their players?
In a moment of clarity, I realize players can still be good players, so.... never mind on the 2nd knee jerk. Hate it when it does that.
I wouldn't want any of those players.Going to see a lot of kids jumping ship..
He will retain his job thanks to his insanely stupid $64 million buyout. Maybe Tanner and the FSU ADs are buddies.The team has clearly quit on the coach. IDK what FSU is going to do. Lol. It may be a silver lining for all schools.
Don't offer stupid ridiculous contracts to any coach. Period.
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
GamecockCentral Football
Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer's thought process behind two failed fourth-down play calls in Kentucky loss
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Dissecting South Carolina's recent history of blowing leads