How in the world did Missouri

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Back when they first hired Drinkwitz, I remember really liking the hire and thought they'd be good. There was some stuff I'd read about him that I thought was great, but I can't remember at all what it was. Glad it's working out for them, though

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Back when they first hired Drinkwitz, I remember really liking the hire and thought they'd be good. There was some stuff I'd read about him that I thought was great, but I can't remember at all what it was. Glad it's working out for them, though
I wanted Drinkwitz before Leach, but everybody on here said he was trash. We probably would have run him off after a year or two because he is a slow builder. Missouri fans have been patient and now they are just starting to reap some rewards. Turns out he and Kiffen will be the best hires of the 4 coaches hired that year.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Well let's wait and see how they look next year before we anoint him. They are very good this year. And he may have it built to maintain. I saw someone on another site saying we should look at him if we make a change. I thought why the 17 would he leave Mizzou for State ???

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login