I wanted Drinkwitz before Leach, but everybody on here said he was trash. We probably would have run him off after a year or two because he is a slow builder. Missouri fans have been patient and now they are just starting to reap some rewards. Turns out he and Kiffen will be the best hires of the 4 coaches hired that year.Back when they first hired Drinkwitz, I remember really liking the hire and thought they'd be good. There was some stuff I'd read about him that I thought was great, but I can't remember at all what it was. Glad it's working out for them, though
I've been telling people all year they are for real. I've watched them a time or two. That's a good football team.slip under everybody's radar as they apparently did.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense