How many more times will Washington get

vicious

Redshirt
Aug 9, 2008
191
0
0
beat this year. I say at least once per game. 7 should be a CB instead of wasting his time on the bench.
 

AROB44

Junior
Mar 20, 2008
1,425
263
83
Well -- when you are the coach, you can play whatever players you want. Why don't you go and form you own team?
 

Irondawg

Senior
Dec 2, 2007
2,965
620
113
Marcus is a decent corner - not a great one. He's definately better than Bowser in my opinion. And I haven't seen enough of Damien Anderosn to know if he's better/worse than Washington. But I don't think Bonner was ever looked at as a corner - he started out at Safety. That doesn't mean he CAN"T play corner but maybe his skill set just doesn't translate there well.

Spring reports say that the two freshman, Watson and Broomfield looked to have some talent at DB.

I'm much more worried about other spots on our defense than Washington. Lack of pressure on a QB will make just about any corner look bad eventually.
 

Croomp

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2008
1,484
0
0
Irondawg said:
I'm much more worried about other spots on our defense than Washington. Lack of pressure on a QB will make just about any corner look bad eventually.

Yea it will be interesting to see how our linebackers react without Jamar chaney.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State