How many pitchers did State use and how many of them will be available the rest of the weekend?

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Thanks for the prayers. She is not going to make it and I have accepted it. I don't want her to die but I can't hardly bare seeing her like she is. Pray for my dad. He is slaving over her right now hoping for a turn around. It isn't going to happen.
That’s a tough and sad situation and unfortunately the older we get the more we have to go thru this.
Prayers for you and your family-especially your Dad and Mom.

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
So sorry, GloryDawg, for you, your Dad, and your family. But, if your SixPackSpeak username is any indication of what you Mom taught you, nothing but good awaits your Mom!

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I’m very sorry that your mom is going through this. It’s such a tough situation-my father in law was at home and under hospice care for 8 months, so I fully understand what she (and you) are going through. She, you, and the rest of your family have my prayers. God bless you all.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Praying for you and your family GloryDawg. I hope you get to watch the game sometime today. Nothing prepares you for what you are going through. I'm glad you get to be with her. I lost my Dad to COVID during the isolation period so he passed in a hospital room alone.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Damn, I'm so sorry about you mom. Kinda puts things in perspective. Take care of your dad, he's gonna need your love and patience. Praying for you and your family.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login