How many sweet 16 teams did we beat

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
It's kind of maddening. I'm glad we made it but seeing these teams we beat still there just makes you wonder but that's what happens when you don't have shooters. Sometimes you just can't get buckets and some nights you can.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I mean who is to say that if Moore’s three or DJ’s tip at the buzzer against Pitt go in, we don’t go on a run to the Sweet 16 or even Elite 8? The margins are so fine in this tournament.

Reactions: patdog and onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I mean who is to say that if Moore’s three or DJ’s tip at the buzzer against Pitt go in, we don’t go on a run to the Sweet 16 or even Elite 8? The margins are so fine in this tournament.
We would have. That close

Reactions: patdog

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
More likely that Iowa St would’ve actually showed up and looked like the Dream Team

Reactions: Dawgg and onewoof

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
It's kind of maddening. I'm glad we made it but seeing these teams we beat still there just makes you wonder but that's what happens when you don't have shooters. Sometimes you just can't get buckets and some nights you can.
Defense can win you a bunch of regular season games, but in the postseason you’ve gotta have shot makers too. We just didn’t this year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login