How many we going to …

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
strand tonight?!?!
Enough base runners to be winning this game but weak ground balls or line outs are killing us.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
This teams ability to turn 2 on and no outs into no runs is epic.

Sorry, frustration runneth over...

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
And it takes a GD double play ball from a veteran to get a run in from 3rd with no outs.

And I'm in a spot where I have metered access and that last sentence took 30MB, wtf?

Have a nice night, hope we win.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I’ll never get mad at a player for putting the ball in play with solid contact. Dead strikeouts and weak pop outs are what kills.

You have to at least force the other team to make plays.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Never fails... when umpire won't call strikes and the pitcher starts having to throw in the middle of plate we could try asses handed to us.

ETA: I said before we just don't have dependable pitching this year. You expect a pitcher to shake off a couple of bad calls and come back and get batters not give up doubles in home runs. It's been a while since we have been this thin or undependable on the mound.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Because most teams in the SEC are more worried about winning games than their NIL.

View attachment 24404

That makes about as much sense as beer showers

We're having a ****** year.

We don't have enough dependable pitching.

Several hitters have a terrible approach at the plate.

We don't have any confidence at all as a team.

It doesn't get much more simple than that why are you complicating it with the NIL? Please explain to us why having or not having a NIL makes you a better pitcher or batter or runner and 600 words or less

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
LoTan said something to him in the middle of the 9th and Winters barked back at him with a warning. Then promptly called a strike on him with a ball off the outside of the plate in the bottom of the 9th.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login