How Should Cohen be Punished?

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Your resident sixpack Devil here and I do have a question for everybody. I think it is safe to say that thanks to his actions this week Cohen will eventually be getting a seat with me in a very warm place one day. I can already bet many of you are thinking or saying out loud that includes Nelle as well. So my question to my sixpack brothers is this what would be a fitting punishment for John given his recent treachery? Now obviously this is just for fun, but I just wanted to gauge the level of hate that seems to be very present. For the remaining supporters of Cohen this is just for fun so I am not advocating anything happen to the man just trying to have a little dark fun.

Last edited:

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
If his last name is Cohen, you've got to sentence him to twenty years of boredom.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
First, I'd ask that we win about 55-3 on Saturday.

After that, I sort of wish the same thing I wish on Stricklin. I hope he keeps his job, but doesn't do very well, i.e. does just enough not to get fired for a long time. That way, Auburn and Florida's teams aren't great, but our own alumni continue to get paid. Then, years from now, I hope we do welcome both back to Starkville one day, and that they move here, and spend some of their millions of dollars on MSU and in/around Starkville.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Little Nicky - Hitler Pineapple Scene Little Nicky, Pineapple, Shoved, Pineapple Scene, Hell, Satan discover-hitler. pineapple GIF

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Well, he was severely derelict in his job, left us with no nil money , and then idiots complain about the recruiting. he deserved to be fired.
watch recruiting pick up as soon as this fraud leaves.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Your resident sixpack Devil here and I do have a question for everybody. I think it is safe to say that thanks to his actions this week Cohen will eventually be getting a seat with me in a very warm place one day. I can already bet many of you are thinking or saying out loud that includes Nelle as well. So my question to my sixpack brothers is this what would be a fitting punishment for John given his recent treachery? Now obviously this is just for fun, but I just wanted to gauge the level of hate that seems to be very present. For the remaining supporters of Cohen this is just for fun so I am not advocating anything happen to the man just trying to have a little dark fun.
Crucify him!!!!!

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
His punishment has already started, he's having to kiss a lot of azzes, strange smellin azzes he doesn't know, recognize or really care about. Azzes that will in a couple years be pushing him out the door for falling numbers be they attendance, NIL, fund raising, etc, you know all the stuff he hates to do

1667499592783.png

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I must say so far there are some great ideas. Crucify kind of escalated the thread quickly. To answer the lowest level of hell question, they do but I was curious as to what the people who hate him the most would like to happen. It is not fun to come up with the eternal punishments by myself all the time and wanted to get a little angry mob feedback on this on.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
He is only allowed to eat day old taco bell and only be given access to the toilet paper in their bathrooms.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
I would suggest putting him in a stockade and letting his daughter's friends strap it on or possibly allowing his son's friends to, oh nvmd......

patdog

May 28, 2007
He already lives with Nellie. Gonna take something really brutal to make things worse.
From what I've heard about her for years on this site, and what I've learned in the last week, I think that's probably punishment enough for any man.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Make him watch the 3-2 game for eternity.

was21

May 29, 2007
Punished for what? He did us a favor

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
WE could name the sewage treatment plant after him.

Jan 31, 2012
I guess its a good thing for Cohen, then, that he doesn't believe in you or in Hell.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Make him go to a Republican Election Night Party next Tuesday wearing a BLM T-Shirt..

ChatGPT

Apr 24, 2006
He should have to go a Davis Wade concession stand and try to buy nachos for a 10 year old.

Are we still up on Arkansas?

posted from seshomoru's iphone

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login