How Spencer Rattler performed in first scrimmage with Gamecocks

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
He'll get us a ton of exposure this year. Much anticipation to see if he can return to previous form. If he has a very good year, we'll get considerably more coverage than we otherwise would. Spencer's performance this year could be the linchpin of Beamer's long-term success.

USMCatFan

Nov 29, 2016
The Pirate at 4-8. 😄
I was shocked when I saw the prediction for him to go 0 - 8 in conference. It makes me happy though. As late as 2018 there was a very vocal segment of UK fans that were throwing tantrums about bringing the Pirate back to UK. I guess the Mumme experiment wasn't enough to show them that the Air Raid was a gimmick offense that would get exposed in the SEC's LOS league.

And, don't get me started about the fools that wanted Petrino in Lexington...Grrrrr.

Go Gamecocks

Jan 24, 2022
I was shocked when I saw the prediction for him to go 0 - 8 in conference.
You gotta be able to recruit on both sides of the ball. I just don't see Leach being able to recruit against the other coaches in the SEC.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
So friggin' excited for next season. I don't expect SEC champs, but man it'll be fun to have a relevant team again.
Really like all the skill players we will have on offense next season. I just hope that the offensive line plays well. If so, could be a surprising year.

Reactions: Tngamecock

Slim Chickens Gamecock

Feb 2, 2022
Will our OL be better?
The fact that Adkins is so excited about the 3 new-comer 3 Star recruits (not knocking them, Debo was a 3 Star) and Brubaker as potential players that might work their way in worries me. Still doesn't sound like they are a fierce group up front. My only hope is the new-comers are misdiagnosed 4-Stars that have backbone!!

Slim Chickens Gamecock

Feb 2, 2022
Remember our center for the 11-2 years. Kid out a small town in SC that was not that highly touted, but he was a rock. He clogged the middle for 3 years. Cant remember his name. That is what we need back up front. Ballers!

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login