How to get tickets to the condo roof top

Marler

Apr 9, 2017
The roof top is on my bucket list. How do you get tickets for this? I know it GA.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Do you want to reserve the place for you and some friends or just get a couple of tickets?

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
Looking for a couple for SBW
I'm not sure if those will ever make it to the public market, but if they do they it will likely be closer to game weekend. There's also a possibility that they'll be made available sooner to some people than others based on BDC rank. I know they did that with the single game parking passes that are available.

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
When I go here it only talks about general admission to the berm areas and SRO.
It may be a restriction based on BDC ranking. I know when they put the single game parking passes up for sale, it was initially only for those ranked in the top 2500:

1677091417559.png

Give the Bulldog Club a call and I'm sure they can help verify.

squintdawg

Jun 4, 2003
A few years ago I was able to secure them through the Bulldog Club. Of course - they season was suspended the week before I was to use them. They are about $75 each plus the cost of a GA ticket.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
It's giving me the option to buy rooftop passes for $35 (through 12 Mar) and I'm ranked number 2900 something out of 14000 something. Make sure you are logged into your dogtag account. When i first looked for them, i wasn't logged in and i didn't have an option to buy. It's a great place to watch a game. There are chairs up there, but if a big game, there will not be a enough chairs for everyone. Two years ago for the super, they let you bring chairs up there with you, don't know if that is still allowed.

Last edited:

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Looking for a couple for SBW
I know Friday when they unveil the Polk Statue, Baseball Alumni have the rooftop. That was made available to us when they sent out the notice. But that was the only day . Thank god a gracious SPSer offered some space on Saturday.

Reactions: MStateDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login