how to get tix for our game against UVA tomorrow?

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
We're going to drive to Charlottesville tomorrow for our baseball game. Does anybody know how the tickets work at this regional?

What's the best way to get 4 tix for the game? Anybody know?

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Yikes.

I told everybody we'd go to a sports pub in C'ville and just watch the game there if we aren't able to get tickets.

That should make for a good time.
I’m not sure of the best way, but there are plenty for sale on Seat Geek. They start at $60…

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Just bought my tickets at StubHub. Ended up needing only 3 tickets. $260, grandstand in left field.

Just FYI, in case anybody else is looking for tickets.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Ticket Box Window?.....most games like that are usually wslk-up at that point in the tourney.
I'll check it out when we get there.

Finishing up lunch at Michie Tavern right now. Their fried chicken is fantastic.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Just bought my tickets at StubHub. Ended up needing only 3 tickets. $260, grandstand in left field.

Just FYI, in case anybody else is looking for tickets.
Be sure to make a sign so we can all revel in your prosperity

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
They had a shot of the crowd...some close ups. There was a state fan buried in his phone.....since you were posting just then...
Haha . . . who knows? Could have been.

Probably not though, because I wasn't wearing my Mississippi State pullover until late in the game.

It was too hot while the sun was out, so I was wearing just a regular tshirt.

There were lots of Bulldogs in the crowd though. I heard some UVA guys talking behind me saying they were surprised at the number of fans we brought. One of them said: "I knew they would travel, but I didn't expect this many."

Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login