Howard kid in portal from lsu, big time QB

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
The longer we don’t have an OC, the less likely it is we pull any portal quarterbacks. I’ve read where TCU is after Walker Howard.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
He would be a thumbs up for me. We hire Nagle as OC and Lindley as QB coach and get Walker Howard and I would be one happy camper

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Lord yes....lol. I'm a little worried tbh. And of course we are not gonna get Walker and he isn't a true dual threat anyway. Better arm and more mobile than Will tho. I have finally given up on Will. AR experiment is completely over. Will is the last piece of that left here.

Reactions: MaroonSadness99

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
The longer we don’t have an OC, the less likely it is we pull any portal quarterbacks. I’ve read where TCU is after Walker Howard.
I agree. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing that we’re doing our due diligence on an OC but it seems like Arnett is satisfied with having Will in the starter role next year.

mo7888

Oct 18, 2017
Lord yes....lol. I'm a little worried tbh. And of course we are not gonna get Walker and he isn't a true dual threat anyway. Better arm and more mobile than Will tho. I have finally given up on Will. AR experiment is completely over. Will is the last piece of that left here.

I hope that isn't the case but, it increasingly looks like it could be....

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Oh the AR is definitely a thing of the past. We are not even gonna run a modified AR. Everyone that had anything to do with our offense is gone. And maybe that will be good. We can only wait and see. It could be 2018 all over again.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
I'm assuming he's going to fetch a pretty penny in NIL money to get him to sign. That said, I love that Kelly did that stupid dancing video with him and one year later he's gone

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Oh the AR is definitely a thing of the past. We are not even gonna run a modified AR. Everyone that had anything to do with our offense is gone. And maybe that will be good. We can only wait and see. It could be 2018 all over again.
Might need to look for another John Bond. Wishbone baby! He did beat LSU four straight years.

mo7888

Oct 18, 2017

It won’t be good. It lowers our ceiling and keeps our floor about the same... just meh...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login