Howdy Pack. I'm at TCU University Bar.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I’m ambivalent. I like the TCU Cinderella story but I probably dislike Georgia the least of any non State SEC team. I know quite a few Ga fans and not a single one of them are your typical sidewalk Bama/ OM type.

Reactions: Dawgg

was21

May 29, 2007
I’m ambivalent. I like the TCU Cinderella story but I probably dislike Georgia the least of any non State SEC team. I know quite a few Ga fans and not a single one of them are your typical sidewalk Bama/ OM type.
Georgia frog giggin'

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
That frog is dead on a Texas highway. Georgia is going to put up as many points as they want.

Last edited:

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
In my formative years I used to frog gig a lot. A buddy and I would gig from a canoe. One would sit in the back paddling and holding the spotlight. The other would sit in the front with the gig. We would hit all the lakes and creeks around the area. One night I was paddling and he was in the front working a local stock lake. Saw a set of eyes on the bank under a willow tree. A limb was hanging out over the water and I eased him and the bow of the canoe under the limb. About the time he cleared the limb the biggest water moccasin I’ve ever seen dropped between us in the canoe He was against the bank and just jumped, I was 12-16 feet out in the lake. I some how left the canoe and made it ashore without getting my feet wet. Went back the next day in the daylight to get the canoe.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login