Howland’s clowns choke……so typical

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
He’s kinda right though. The scoring droughts in the second halves of games has become way too common.

Blitz83

Feb 6, 2019
Wishful thinking I’m afraid. Wait until conference play begins. It could be awful.

Choctaw Dawg

May 21, 2017
His teams are so freaking tough to watch. Frustrating seeing teams like Alabama and Arkansas make exciting hires that have their teams run all over the court draining threes during the same period we have had to put up with Howland.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Even if your assessment of coach is accurate the name calling is pathetically childish. Who wants to be like that? I mean besides you and 047 of course…

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I really think that’s a big reason why there aren’t a lot of fans at games. Not only are we mediocre, but we’re boring as hell and tough to watch. People would much rather watch us play like Alabama, LSU or Arkansas, but instead we play like it’s 1983 Big East with no shot clock and no three point line.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I didn’t have the benefit of the replay at the arena….

Fire Howland and let Richard Williams coach this team for the rest of the year. Maybe he can salvage this train wreck.

But, Colorado was hacking on offense and defense and we weren’t. If they were gonna call it that way, Howland should have adjusted. But there were at least 3 key, seemingly phantom fouls that went against us that turned momentum each time.

We were the better team today, and it wasn’t close.

CoastTrash

Aug 22, 2012
Our basketball program is as bad as our baseball program is good.

Not looking good anytime soon.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
If you can’t see how much of a delta bravo you are being someone needs to hold up a mirror for you.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Don’t plan to watch another game - DM me when we turn it around.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
This message board was founded on name calling you dumb ***. Go to genespage if you don’t like it.

Rule 18 from this site- applying stupid nicknames to public figures is ot encouraged.
18. Educated disparagement of public figures and institutions is encouraged. However, applying stupid nicknames to them is not. In the spirt of the preceding sentence, the following words are also banned: webels; rebnecks; old piss, and all variants thereof; ole siss, and all variants thereof; ole mrs., and all variants thereof; "the school up north" or any variation or acronym of it; doggies; puppies; leghumpers; UManning; Little Ricky; Stains; Thug U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login