Hubbard wins the Howell Trophy

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Sweetest 3 point release I have seen since Chris Jackson. I reserve the right to hold this personal opinion :)

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I heard he’s only in Starkville 1 more year, then to the NBA. Supposedly there’s already interest this year.

There is interest this year from NBA teams?...or there is interest this year from agents/handlers that will promise anything?

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022

There is interest this year from NBA teams?...or there is interest this year from agents/handlers that will promise anything?
If I had to guess it’s the agents/handlers.
He’s very good. Damn good shooting the ball but his height and not being able to defend off the dribble at a high level would be my two concerns if I’m a NBA scout.
Another year or even two and he may be 1st/2nd round type player if his skill sets continue to improve.

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012

NBA teams, not agents/handlers. Not saying he’s a lottery pick now, but several teams have reached out to express their interest.

At least that’s the rumor i heard from a good source.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Only way he makes it to the NBA is at the point guard position because of his size. Otherwise he’s very limited at the 2 guard just strictly based on size alone. I know he has a great jumpshot but he’s not a good enough defender to make that jump.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login