Huge new baseball recruit coming in ISYN

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Walter Matthau Sport GIF

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
It's actually the 70's. . . . . .Some of my favorite movies growing up were the Bad News Bears pics . . . .Wasn't the same after Walter Matthau though. . . .
Oh right. Kids who grew up in the 70s and early 80s were basically feral.

"You've got little league practice at 4? Better get on your bike, kid!"

"Schools out for summer? The pantry is stocked with Chef Boyardee and tuna fish. You can watch any channel except for the Playboy Channel."

"You've been outside all day? Ask the neighbor if you can drink out of their hose."

"You know how to swim, right? Here's $5. The neighborhood pool opens at 10."

Last edited:

msualohadog

Oct 25, 2014

"Schools out for summer? The pantry is stocked with Chef Boyardee and tuna fish. You can watch any channel except for the Playboy Channel."

"You've been outside all day? Ask the neighbor if you can drink out of their hose."

Yup. Those days were fun. I tell kids today the only Smart Water is water out of a hose. If you have to pay for it, it ain't smart. I actually grew up in Madison when there were only 500 people.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021

C'mon son, get in the game. We didn't have the Playboy channel in the 70's. We had the actual magazines.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008

Get it right. No tuna, we had sardines or viennas and saltines

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Yup. Those days were fun. I tell kids today the only Smart Water is water out of a hose. If you have to pay for it, it ain't smart. I actually grew up in Madison when there were only 500 people.
And you had to drive through the country to go see the ghost at the Chapel of the Cross church.

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
C'mon son, get in the game. We didn't have the Playboy channel in the 70's. We had the actual magazines.
We did in the early 80s. My dad built a de-scrambler box so we could get free premium channels (showtime, hbo, Cinemax and playboy). I watched some movies as a 11-12 year old latch-key kid that my teenagers still haven’t been allowed to watch.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login