Hump GA seating

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Be sure to get there before the Bama fans do ***

Or the graduate assistants (GA) ***

Or the Georgia fans (GA)***

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Why is everyone confident that the Hump is sold out due to MSU fans? I’m frankly nervous that it could be overwhelmingly biased to the Bammers.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Why is everyone confident that the Hump is sold out due to MSU fans? I’m frankly nervous that it could be overwhelmingly biased to the Bammers.
No way State fans are gonna sell it out on our own while school’s out. I just hope we are in the majority….

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
From what I could gather, my section was one of the only ones with any amount of Bama fans. Vocal ones, at least. We saw some on campus and I’m town, but they were certainly outnumbered.

So, it seemed to me like State fans really stepped up to attend. It was packed…. And the renovations certainly didn’t do too many favors to anybody. Damn.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
From what I could gather, my section was one of the only ones with any amount of Bama fans. Vocal ones, at least. We saw some on campus and I’m town, but they were certainly outnumbered.

So, it seemed to me like State fans really stepped up to attend. It was packed…. And the renovations certainly didn’t do too many favors to anybody. Damn.
State fans made a good showing. That said it was a somewhat of a mess with some of the ushers telling people the entire upper section was all GA. Also with a sellout, and a big % of it being GA and construction causing bathroom and concession availability issues should’ve let people in the door sooner.

Reactions: eckie1 and onewoof
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login