Hunter Hines

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
If I was Hunter Hines I’d be putting my name in the transfer portal and going to LSU. He is good enough to play there. Just my opinion

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
We have the worst fanbase in the SEC, maybe the Power 5. Yeah, the team sucks and we're all mad about it, but do you think LSU fans act like defeatist puѕsies like this?

No, I think there are a lot of positives about Mississippi State that a new coach could capitalize on quickly, and if I were Hunter Hines, I would be excited to stay here.

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
We have the worst fanbase in the SEC, maybe the Power 5. Yeah, the team sucks and we're all mad about it, but do you think LSU fans act like defeatist puѕsies like this?

No, I think there are a lot of positives about Mississippi State that a new coach could capitalize on quickly, and if I were Hunter Hines, I would be excited to stay here.
Having family that are LSU fans I can honestly say they are worse when they are losing.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

You wanna tell me about another fanbase that would be setting attendance records with a team like this one to pull for??????

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
You wanna tell me about another fanbase that would be setting attendance records with a team like this one to pull for??????
We have worst message board fanbase. I don't think LSU message boards will put up with posters encouraging their best players to transfer.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
He is wasting his potential on this dumpster fire of a team. If you think otherwise then you are probably part of the problem.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
remember though.. Hines wont be anything CLOSE to a 2nd round draft pick because he doesnt play 1b well enough for Lemonis.... someone of this board claims this

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
You can not field a team like this, with such sketchy pitching and half *** coaching and expect to attract quality players. Say what you want about the fan base but good players wanna win. That's why they transfer. Not because Starkville is such a quaint little town or they love maroon.

Reactions: patdog

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
If he leaves for more money to play first base regularly in a stadium with a lot of fans and a chance to win a Natty, why blame him or fans? I also find it weird to blame fans. All schools have great fans although State fans are pretty loyal. I'd cash in. I chose to attend State because they paid me more than other schools.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
If I was Hunter Hines I’d be putting my name in the transfer portal and going to LSU. He is good enough to play there. Just my opinion
Woulda been schitty just to post this in another thread but to create a thread on it is just spineless and pathetic. I'm pissed off about our team too but damn. Would you say this in real life around your STATE Friends?

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
I want HH to stay, but it probably is tough being one of the best LH power hitters in the country, who came to MSU thinking competing for championships, only to be stuck on this awful, non competitive team.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
No what sucks is being stuck in the dh role while your head coach moves a catcher that not even an average sec hitter over to first because he’s the “captain”

good to see he’s finally getting to play a little first now

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
Woulda been schitty just to post this in another thread but to create a thread on it is just spineless and pathetic. I'm pissed off about our team too but damn. Would you say this in real life around your STATE Friends?
Absolutely I would say this to him in real life. He deserves better than to be on this trainwreck of a team.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
You know using the portal and a different staff we could turn this around in one season, right?
The current staff decided to celebrate the Natty way too long as they hopped aboard the Good Ship Lollipop once winning it all. And we still got Shirley Temple Types carrying on bidness as usual

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Unfortunately, I'm hearing some of our better players may be portal bound vs hanging around for another tournament-less season next year.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Other than the fact that some teams have too many good players, LSU has some backups who would start for us, how do we sell good players being sought after by other SEC schools on the idea that they should stay at State for another year under Lemonis as opposed to heading to Arky, LSU or some other higher-ranked school if they can make more money? I'm sure we're relying on loyalty to the program but what else?

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
but do you think LSU fans act like defeatist puѕsies like this?

Lsu fans don't have to, they are spending cash like drunken sailors on every sport they have a team in...find the best available and hand them a blank check. There's no crying in red stick.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login