I’ll be back when we take football seriously…

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
The tipped pass for a touchdown and the bad interception before the half. Take those away and we are right there. We were never going to win this game. We have played respectable. I honestly don’t know what some of you expected

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011
The tipped pass for a touchdown and the bad interception before the half. Take those away and we are right there. We were never going to win this game. We have played respectable. I honestly don’t know what some of you expected
Not saying I expected to beat Bama. I’ve been a MSU fan for 54 years, I get it. But the entire program seems to be going down, and I see no reason for optimism currently. I’m from a 4 generation MSU family and have seen plenty of losing, but this season does not seem like we are in it to win. I hope I am wrong.

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
Not saying I expected to beat Bama. I’ve been a MSU fan for 54 years, I get it. But the entire program seems to be going down, and I see no reason for optimism currently. I’m from a 4 generation MSU family and have seen plenty of losing, but this season does not seem like we are in it to win. I hope I am wrong.
Hate to agree with you but I’m there. Every year I wonder why I continue to pour money into Bulldog Club, season tickets, travel, etc etc. only to see a tired gameday / in-game environment and a weak product on the field.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Those are apart of the game though. They are who we are. Bad plays, missed assignments, unathletic players. Leach and company really whiffed on our talent on deference including arnett

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
As the Joker might say, this school needs an enema…
The cynic in me might ask: "What made you show up in the first place?" It wasn't because MSU took football seriously to begin with*******

The program has challenges. It will overcome them.

...Or it won't.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Hate to agree with you but I’m there. Every year I wonder why I continue to pour money into Bulldog Club, season tickets, travel, etc etc. only to see a tired gameday / in-game environment and a weak product on the field.
I'm part of this crowd as well. We need a remake from top to bottom. You can point your finger at one or two players, but the entire team is poor outside of our kicker. If you changed out a player or two on offense, you would still have a line that can't block anyone. I guarantee you they'll have trouble this weekend against Western Michigan. You will see Will pressured and sacked the entire game. The defense gets zero pass pressure and can't cover. Don't even get me started on their run support.

You can put all those on coaching. Players are not fulfilling their responsibilities or making plays. We have a few talented players like Zulu, our hard working linebacker corp. The fact that we have no talent and the whole talent is not making the plays points directly at our coaching.

Players are supposed to play and perform the plays they're capable of baking. Coaches should obtain talented players and then coach them on their responsibilities and how to achieve them I don't see us making changes this season that will fix this problem. We may make a few plays here and there but as a whole, this season has already gone down the drain.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I respectfully withdraw the above opinion. This is awful

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Those are apart of the game though. They are who we are. Bad plays, missed assignments, unathletic players. Leach and company really whiffed on our talent on deference including arnett
The entire Arnett portal class for this season was a huge whiff. Add Lee and his 3 carries to our tight ends and wasted ship on Roberson. what defensive contributor was added ?
How many teams upgraded their defense or offense in the portal ? We didn’t add anything

Reactions: Anon1696201077

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
The entire Arnett portal class for this season was a huge whiff. Add Lee and his 3 carries to our tight ends and wasted ship on Roberson. what defensive contributor was added ?
How many teams upgraded their defense or offense in the portal ? We didn’t add anything
Definitely and experience at head coach or not knowing your offensive strategy till mid January will do that too.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Definitely and experience at head coach or not knowing your offensive strategy till mid January will do that too.
It appears all the attention was focused on rebuilding the offense when it should have been bolstering the defense. poor roster management and poor talent evaluation.

par for the course

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Right. None of the portal guys have contributed. Keys, Khamauri Rogers, Raydar Jones. Our DBs suck but those guys can't get on the field? Really ? Lee and Goede have done nothing. Think about having a freshman offensive tackle on the field burning a redshirt to play tight end. That alone is stupid enough to fire the coaching staff. He was playing at Laurel High last year. Makes me sick. Constantly subbing guys in and out on offense. And wonder why we can't get any rhythm going. They still don't know who the best 5 OL are. What a joke.

Reactions: blitz2Win

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Right. None of the portal guys have contributed. Keys, Khamauri Rogers, Raydar Jones. Our DBs suck but those guys can't get on the field? Really ? Lee and Goede have done nothing. Think about having a freshman offensive tackle on the field burning a redshirt to play tight end. That alone is stupid enough to fire the coaching staff. He was playing at Laurel High last year. Makes me sick. Constantly subbing guys in and out on offense. And wonder why we can't get any rhythm going. They still don't know who the best 5 OL are. What a joke.
The portal is going to be huge next year with 19 seniors leaving and im sure there will be several skill guys transfer out. I don’t think we have anyone that can evaluate talent let alone manage a roster.

Honestly that’s why if you were to make a good hire , after this season is the perfect time. somebody who knows what they are doing with the portal And has experience building a program/roster.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Jones and Rogers have to be injured. There is no way Nicholson is better than those 2 guys. Surely not. So many baffling decisions. I'm certainly no expert but some of this makes zero sense to me. In 3 or 5 more games would be the time to cut bait. Get an early start. 17 it. Somebody was saying Parson was no where near ready physically to play SEC football but you know Will started his freshman year and he still ain't no athletic specimen.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Jones and Rogers have to be injured. There is no way Nicholson is better than those 2 guys. Surely not. So many baffling decisions. I'm certainly no expert but some of this makes zero sense to me. In 3 or 5 more games would be the time to cut bait. Get an early start. 17 it. Somebody was saying Parson was no where near ready physically to play SEC football but you know Will started his freshman year and he still ain't no athletic specimen.
Yea that’s a problem too, this coaching staff isn’t playing for the future of the program, they are playing to save their jobs now. I think it’s a futile effort.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I don't have much faith in the AD. Two years of suck *** baseball and they coach is still here. NC or not no Miss State coach should miss the SEC tournament two years in a roll.

Reactions: PhredPhantom

Dawgs_4_life

Jun 12, 2014
Season 10 Goodbye GIF by Paramount+

It will probably be a while. We will miss you.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
We really don't need an enema. Most of the key Air Raid guys are gone after this year. But we have talent, and we will get more next year.

The issues lie in coaching, whatever the calculus may be there.

I have no idea is Selman is competent or not. Guess we will see, but I don't think the marketing so far.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login