I’ll say it

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
It may be. One thing about it-they can make the trip from Texas to Oregon last as long as need be. If they keep killing characters off at the rate they’re going, they’ll need to pick up some new characters along the way, though. People dying left and right. In multiples. I have to admit that I was surprised that they killed off the cowboy/love story as quickly as they did the other night. I only realized that was happening about a minute before it happened. That old boy was one of my favorite characters.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
The opening scene of episode 1 pretty much showed a particular character getting slaughtered by natives. So I wonder how much is planned beyond season 1. I guess they could focus on the Duttons settling in Montana but I’m not sure a 19th century settler story would be all that interesting to drag on.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Low bar, but you're probably right.

Low bar is right. Seasons 3 & 4 of Yellowstone was some of the most embarrasingly bad **** that has ever been masqueraded as serious TV drama.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2015
The opening scene of episode 1 pretty much showed a particular character getting slaughtered by natives. So I wonder how much is planned beyond season 1. I guess they could focus on the Duttons settling in Montana but I’m not sure a 19th century settler story would be all that interesting to drag on.

I thought the same thing, but Taylor Sheridan is pretty good at showing you one thing and giving you another. I don’t think he would give that away if it’s what truly happens. I’m interested to see.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login