I’ll single our DL coach David Turner. He’s never been a

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
good coach. We had some MONSTERS on the DL in 2013-2015 that have had NFL careers. The DL was not special in that time…he doesn’t coach or develop crap. Our technique is horrible.

We are exactly the same team we were last week. Arizona deserves this win. They will take it

Reactions: STLDawg

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020
Sad, is this a changing AD issue, good grief we’re just not looking good, maybe AZ is awesome *

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I told you guys I was worried about our secondary. You can see why our defensive line may not have made much pressure, but our defensive backs can't cover worth a damn. I don't know that I've seen a team get five turnovers and lose. Our offensive playcalling was pitiful.

The referees have not lost this game for us, but they haven't shown. Is it giving us any favors Either. Every close call went for Arizona and don't forget they called one touchdown back for a holding. And don't forget the phantom touchdown. Never made one holding call against Arizona all night. Have they thrown the flag on them all night? Even the announcer just made the statement about how Arizona has gotten every call tonight

What do you know our first play we get a penalty

catvet

May 11, 2009
In fairness to Turner, his monsters were in a 4 man front. We run a three and don't have dominant talent to run it

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login