I’m afraid Ramani Parker tore her ACL

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Hurts if it’s true, but there is a solid core of players. Montegue is raw, but she moves well.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I watched the second half of the lady’s game and I was happy with what I saw. Defense, Good Shooting, Great Teamwork, Hard Play, and Determination. We have a great combination of size and speed with a touch of skill. They are going to have a great season and give the seriously good SEC some tough competition.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Sure hope that's not the case with RP. I think Purcell was looking for a big season out of her and she's really struggled with injuries.

I know there are a lot of new pieces and the team needs to jell, but these first two games have been underwhelming. We shouldn't be basically even with SELA for 3 out of 4 quarters. 2-0 is 2-0 no matter how you get there, but a quality Vic team wins the last two games by 50 and 40.

Lowdog

Jan 1, 2019
What I liked was sela was imposing their will on both ends of the court for much of the first two quarters. Halftime Purcell adjusted and we stepped up our game. Very encouraging to see a coach to actually adjust.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login