I’m feeling like Sumrall will be the hire

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Help out someone who isn’t Invested in the coaching search. Who iss Sumrall?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
He is the Troy coach. Been an assistant at a couple SEC teams. He something like 14 and 2 at Troy and their offense is averaging 445 a game or something like that. He is doing a really good job and k ows the SEC already. He isn't my number one but he would not be a huge disappointment

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I would be happy with that. Troy has the 9th most talented team in the Sun Belt, according to 247sports. His record in the Sun Belt is 12-2. He has SEC experience (player/coach). He's young.

was21

May 29, 2007
Leave so called splashy hires to some other program...we don't fit it and don't need it....all hype and means nothing. What's more important is getting a corch at the right time in his life and in his career. OM got Kiffin at the right time in his life and in his career....since everybody always looks to compare.

Last edited:

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
now that you mention it......

Starkville > Troy.

The code is broken.

We Men

Oct 24, 2018
Troy is playing USM Sat morning at 11:00 am on EspnU for your viewing pleasure. We might no more about Mr. Sumrall then.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I'm bracing for disappointment, I'm expecting Fritz or Odom.
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Leave so called splashy hires to some other program...we don't fit it and don't need it....all hype and means nothing. What's more important is getting a corch at the right time in his life and in his career. OM got Kiffin at the right time in his life and in his career....since everybody always looks to compare.
Is that so? By right time, you mean his dik started shrinking and the hGH began to give him man tits?
Oh you mean he realized he couldn’t bang girls that were in class with his daughter?

Or was it that he finally stopped trying to fight with the ex wife’s attorney because he has sleezball ambulance chasers in his back pocket?

He’s on the first plane ride out of Oxford when Dart leaves. Don’t 17ing kid yourself

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I'm thinking after the hire is announced we will be wishing it was Sumrall. I'm expecting it to be Lebby.

was21

May 29, 2007
Is that so? By right time, you mean his dik started shrinking and the hGH began to give him man tits?
Oh you mean he realized he couldn’t bang girls that were in class with his daughter?

Or was it that he finally stopped trying to fight with the ex wife’s attorney because he has sleezball ambulance chasers in his back pocket?

He’s on the first plane ride out of Oxford when Dart leaves. Don’t 17ing kid yourself
No. What I mean is that he is currently winning football games as a coach. Your attacks on his personal past won't work.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Sumrall looks better and better as we get to announcement day. I want to get back to physical football.
I'm just getting more and more scared its gonna be Lebby or Beamer. Sumrall, Candle, Elko would be much better imo. I know Lebby averages like 40 points a game but name me one Oklahoma OC who hasn't averaged 40. Riley had better numbers but we see him sh*tt*ng the bed at USC. Idk

Reactions: Dawg1976

Slow Natives

Nov 10, 2018
I just don't know how succesful we can be with a defensive oriented coach in this Era. Even the Kang struggled with consistency and we struggled to get QBs and WRs outside of Harris and Moulds.
Wasn't Kirby Alabama's Defensive Coord before he left for Georgia?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login