I’m going to make a list of ridiculous coaching hire names we’ve seen on Sixpack

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
This list can be added to as more ludicrous names are thrown out by posters. Please feel free to add any I may have forgotten. So far, here’s what we’ve got.

Trent Dilfer
Joe Judge
Pete Carroll

Additions
Bob Stoops
Urban Meyer
Bobby Petrino

Last edited:

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
This list can be added to as more ludicrous names are thrown out by posters. Please feel free to add any I may have forgotten. So far, here’s what we’ve got.

Trent Dilfer
Joe Judge
Pete Carroll
Dilfer and Judge would be MUCH better than some of the hires that we have actually made. They would be better basketball hires than some that we have made.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Pete Carroll one made me laugh. First of all he’s 72… and secondly he is reported to be making $15 million this season. I don’t think he’s coming here

Reactions: knock him out john

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Dilfer and Judge would be MUCH better than some of the hires that we have actually made. They would be better basketball hires than some that we have made.
Thank you, that's my point. The ridiculous hires we've actually made have been even more ludicrous than the goofy suggestions we've seen here.....and waaay more expensive to correct. Sometimes I wonder how we have survived the idiocy of our administrators.

• Haha
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

STLDawg

Apr 16, 2017

Trent Dilfer
Joe Judge
Pete Carroll
Urban Meyer might be looking to get back in the game. He and Kiffin could go pick up women together too.

Reactions: FlotownDawg

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Didn’t one of his fellaters say that Hollingshead would be HC material soon?

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Pete Carroll one made me laugh. First of all he’s 72… and secondly he is reported to be making $15 million this season. I don’t think he’s coming here
I put out Carroll as sort of a tongue & cheek pick. but you're right ....we have as much chance getting him as we would Saban, Smart. or any other top notch coach. He ain't gonna sniff Starkvegas.

Reactions: knock him out john

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I put out Carroll as sort of a tongue & cheek pick. but you're right ....we have as much chance getting him as we would Saban, Smart. or any other top notch coach. He ain't gonna sniff Starkvegas.
I think 99.9% of us realized that, but we do have more than our share of special ed fans.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
What's Chad Morris up to these days? He would be a good fit.
(For you slower folk, this is what is referred to as sarcasm)

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
This could be the greatest thread of all time.

Add Joe Judge (still).

LOTRGOTDAWGFAN

May 23, 2022

Trent Dilfer
Joe Judge
Pete Carroll

Additions
Bob Stoops
Urban Meyer
Bobby Petrino
you have to add Rick Neuheisel.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login