I’m hearing Rodgers will be Head Coach

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
He’s quietly telling his friends that despite what he’s saying publicly, he knows he’s not playing football again. The injury is actually worse than reported. He’s always been confident (understatement), and has set so many passing records, he’s ready to prove he can also be one of the winningest coaches in history. I know it seems a little unconventional to go straight from playing to being a head coach, but I’ve always believed in this guy and I think he can do it. He’s been through the recruiting process as a player. Although so much has changed with that in the last few years, he’ll figure that out quickly. Anyway, I’m onboard with it and can’t wait to see what Aaron can do here. Welcome aboard coach.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
So— not Richard Rodgers… or Stoops?

Hugh Jackman Ok GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
When you read the subject title what did you expect the post to be about when you opened up and read it?
Honestly thought it was a goofy claim about Will Rogers from the typical person that misspells his name so I was expecting a good laugh. When I realized it was Aaron Rodgers, I felt a little violated.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login