I’m kind of scared to say it, but

patdog

May 28, 2007
For the most part we looked like a pretty damn good team. Some of the throws Will made in the 1st half were phenomenal. And I really like the play calling offensively. We’ve obviously got to learn not to leave receivers 10 yards open. But the defense had some bright spots too.

and the game management & gameday experience was better than it’s been in years. Really good job by all.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I don’t think we can win in Tuscaloosa but everything else is there for the taking. This team can win 9 or 10 regular season games.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I'm never optimistic but I agree with you. They have the potential if they live up to it. We will see how they play on the road again . Win next week and I think 9-10 is doable

Last edited:

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Don’t be scared, be proud. The Bulldogs are good this year. The things we say about them do not add or take away from the team, it only affects our own enjoyment of the season. Sometimes bad teams win and good teams lose, enjoy the ups!

Reactions: FlotownDawg

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
For the most part we looked like a pretty damn good team. Some of the throws Will made in the 1st half were phenomenal. And I really like the play calling offensively. We’ve obviously got to learn not to leave receivers 10 yards open. But the defense had some bright spots too.

and the game management & gameday experience was better than it’s been in years. Really good job by all.
donut be scart- Leech is getting it done and THE MASTER PLAN is ALL coming together

AMEN

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009

Unfortunately we have to go for 2 now I think every time. In a close game we may lose 35-32 bc we missed 3 XPs.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login