I’m not sure our line currently has..

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Will Rogers not playing baked into it. I see us at +6 and an O/U of 48. That’s implying something like 28-21 Arkansas.

If that’s been discounted to include Rogers being out, it would be something like 28-24 with him. I don’t know who has looked at our team and decided we can stay without 4 points or a SECW team on the road. Even if you want to point to the USC game, that was with a career night from Rogers and our defense still got toasted.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Serious question. Does anyone really know if he’s out or not? I know it’s just an accepted fact on message boards. But a lot of accepted facts on message boards have zero basis in reality.

Reactions: paindonthurt

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Will Rogers not playing baked into it. I see us at +6 and an O/U of 48. That’s implying something like 28-21 Arkansas.

If that’s been discounted to include Rogers being out, it would be something like 28-24 with him. I don’t know who has looked at our team and decided we can stay without 4 points or a SECW team on the road. Even if you want to point to the USC game, that was with a career night from Rogers and our defense still got toasted.
What's interesting to me is the line has come down a point since it opened .

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I think we stay with them and it is a one possession game deep into the 4 quarter. I like our chances with Mike as long and we task him with safe, easy throws (and a bomb on 3rd long once per half) and mostly pound the rock.

We are supposed to have two good RBs behind Woody, so let's see what we have.

With an open date, hopefully Arnett has had time so shore up the D.

I'm calling it a win and would bet the ML (small amount) and the over.

Ark has to be a little banged up and we should be fresh.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
It's what's in front of the RB's that worries me most
Let's give them some live fire opportunity. Going into the season, I discounted how difficult transitioning blocking schemes would be. Until I heard Cole Cubelic say that process took a full year.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I think the line is a reflection of how bad Arkansas has been. Arkansas has certainly lost some close games but they are nearly as big of a disaster as we are this year.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Serious question. Does anyone really know if he’s out or not? I know it’s just an accepted fact on message boards. But a lot of accepted facts on message boards have zero basis in reality.
I was pushing that a couple days ago and was assured he was out for a couple games. I have my doubts but some of these guys have inside info...lol

Reactions: patdog

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I think the line is a reflection of how bad Arkansas has been. Arkansas has certainly lost some close games but they are nearly as big of a disaster as we are this year.
I think they have played better than their record. They seem big, strong and physical.
And, I suspect this is a do or die game for Sam.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I think they have played better than their record. They seem big, strong and physical.
This is certainly what I have noticed. They played LSU and Bama close, who both blew us out (perhaps with help from us, but still). They are at home, and have the better QB. Our advantages are the off week, schedule grind for Arkansas, and the early kick.

Seems like they should solidly win.

Reactions: josebrown

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Most of the betting sites I have looked at are swinging way in Arkansas's favor, especially the money bets.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I was pushing that a couple days ago and was assured he was out for a couple games. I have my doubts but some of these guys have inside info...lol
Yeah. It's the guys with "inside info" that can be the most unreliable. Half of their inside info is seeing it repeated a dozen times on message boards.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
It’s hard to confirm injuries in college football unless they’re season ending. So, I don’t think Rogers has been confirmed out.

Robbie mentioned something like “Rogers might be out this week and next” on T&L. I don’t think he’ll play again in October.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
Heard Jake on the radio a little while ago say he was out this week and more… Don’t know what to think about it, but he’s got to have some source to be saying it out loud..

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
2 gambling rules of life to live by:
1.) never bet for or against a team you love
2.) 17 Ole Miss

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I can’t say I’ve watched them much, you very well could be correct. Just for the record, I’m not predicting us to be Arkansas. I think Arkansas will win big. And I agree with you that this is a big game for Arkansas and pitman. If he has the ability to get them extremely pumped up, they will be fired up Saturday morning.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
So you are saying, "This is the battle for the bottom!".

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
They are a team that has both played up and played down to their competition. And they’ve lost a bunch of one score games, in at least one case to a pretty bad team at home in BYU. Both are signs of poor coaching.

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022

It’s almost like Vegas knows that Will Rogers isn’t worth a **** at playing quarterback.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
It’s hard to confirm injuries in college football unless they’re season ending. So, I don’t think Rogers has been confirmed out.

Robbie mentioned something like “Rogers might be out this week and next” on T&L. I don’t think he’ll play again in October.
I think if we’re +6 right now, it’s baked in that he’s playing. It opened at -9. If either the spread moves more towards Arkansas or the O/U moves down tomorrow and early Saturday, he’s out. The sharps will move late on the real info.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login