I’m texting redhead

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
And making a baby tonight because holy 17 life couldn’t be worse than this ********

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I would call mine too if I were home. Fortunately she is fiixed, so no baby

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
Don’t care how many men have been there before.

Posting this as she is sitting next to me.

wasabaka

Sep 17, 2012
Don't do it, my friend. I'm telling you this as a man who has a red headed succubus lying next to me right now. It took many, many years of my life (and many more off the back end, I'm sure) to get her to the point where she passes out before I do.

You should run. Channel your inner Forrest Gump and run. Far, far away. Be a bird, don't be a bird, I don't give a ****. Run far, far away from this woman. Life ain't that bad, my man.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
I’ve been dealing with this one for almost two years now. Luckily she doesn’t have my baby. Yet.

wasabaka

Sep 17, 2012
I’ve been dealing with this one for almost two years now. Luckily she doesn’t have my baby. Yet.

I hope this is a hit it and quit it situation. Otherwise, be prepared to go gray, bald, and insane all in the same small timeframe. You have been warned.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Be careful, bro. Don’t let her put that spicy sauce on your burrito

Edit: also wear the micky mouse shirt

wasabaka

Sep 17, 2012
My last thoughts:

Dude, we won the baseball Natty. All is not as bad as it seems right now. Remember the good times. Don't throw yourself on the pyre just because our football team has just recreated every season for our entire lives. It ain't all bad, my friend.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
I will never outlive this situation. I have a child with a girl. Her brother, who is now dead, had a child with a girl. I began relations with said dead brother’s baby momma sister. Which makes my baby momma the aunt of my child’s cousin. I’m in this forever.

She does like the wings I cooked tonight;

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login